Do Austria passport holders need a visa to Vietnam?
Yes, Austria passport holders need a visa to Visit Vietnam.
If you are a Austria passport holder, or you are from those countries that do not appear in the Vietnam visa exemption list, you are required a valid visa to enter Vietnam.
From Austria, you can get a visa to Vietnam by two 2 options:
1. Get Vietnam visa on arrival easily at lower cost:
(Get visa stamped at Vietnam International Airports on arrival)
Visa on arrival is beneficial for those who live far away from the Vietnamese embassies and do not wish to send their passports away by postal mail.
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
– Processing time: 1 to 2 working days
– No passport sendoff required
– How it works? You go online at http://cheapvietnamvisa.net, fill in the secured form, and just wait 36 hour to 2 working days (normal service) or within 1 working day (urgent service) to get your Visa Approval Letter via email. Taking this letter of approval, your passport, 2 photos and US$25 (for single entry)/ US$50 (for multiple entry) as stamping fee to get your visa at airport. Further information, please visit application process.
Embassy/Permanent Mission in Vienna, Austria
From Austria, visitors can apply for a visa through one of the embassy of Vietnam in Austria below
Felix-Mottl Strasse 20 A-1190 Vienna Austria
Tel: (43-1) 368 0755
Fax: (43-1) 368 0754